The Website https://spaceassembly.com (referred to as the “Website”) is property of and managed by ITCE Ltd. (“Space Assembly”).
Art.1.(1) This Agreement governs the general terms and conditions of use of the ITCE Ltd web site in the relations between TTI Ltd., the seat and address of the management Sofia 1784, Mladost Municipality, Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd 111B, Incubator Building, Sofia Tech Park, UIC 121 673 816, hereinafter referred to as “Space Assembly”, on the one hand, and any third party user of the website, hereinafter referred to as the “User”.
(2) The Terms and Conditions set out the general rules for using the Space Assembly website, hereafter referred to as “the Website”, available at www.spaceassembly.com through any type of Internet access device such as personal computers, mobile phones, access is effected by computer networks and regardless of their number, regardless of whether the Internet address of the Page is loaded from Bulgaria or from abroad.
(3) These Terms of Service for use on the Space Assembly website apply both to services requiring User registration and non-registration requisites.
(4) Space Assembly provides while Users use the Services according to the parameters announced on the Space Assembly Website – www.spaceassembly.com.
Art.2. The content of www.spaceassembly.com is accessible to all Users. They have the right to upload, view and print individual pages or sections, and save electronic ones on individual pages or sections for personal use only. Providing third party free content is only possible in the form of providing the Space Assembly e-mail address with the corresponding free access content. The provision of free access content in any other form is only allowed after an express written permission from Space Assembly.
Art.3. (1) The content, the database, and the design of the Space Assembly website are subject to copyright with all reserved rights except as otherwise expressly stated in respect of a separate database, article, commentary, analysis or expert opinion. All types of text, graphics, photo, and video materials posted on the site are owned by Space Assembly, respectively ITCE Ltd. unless otherwise stated.
(2) Any use, reproduction, modification, transmission (by electronic or other means), public display, etc. of any part or all of the contents of the Space Assembly website for commercial purposes or for the purpose of gaining any other benefit as well as actions leading to that result without the permission of Space Assembly is prohibited without its express written consent.
Provision of information and protection of personal data
Art.4.(1) The only information gathered for ordinary users of the Space Assembly site is their IP address, the browser used, the individual pages, the date and time of their visit. This information will serve to monitor the way the site is used and to further adapt to user requirements.
(3) The user has the right at any time to request termination and deletion of the registration by a free text request addressed to Space Assembly, including electronically.
Art. 5. (1) Space Assembly is keen to maintain up-to-date content on its website, using well-established experts in relevant areas. Content updates are made within a reasonable time frame, taking into account the technological deadlines for processing the information and drafting expert comments.
(2) Space Assembly is not responsible for the consequences (including any damages and lost profits) caused or connected in any way with the access, use or inability to use the Space Assembly website on behalf of users.
(3) All information on the site is provided in accordance with applicable Bulgarian legislation, without guarantee of its integrity and security against malicious third party attacks. The Provider is not responsible for the temporary failure to access the site caused by unauthorized third party access to the site’s support system as well as for the destruction of files containing information posted on the site as well as the destruction of system files and others, necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
(4) Space Assembly is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources of the Site. Space Assembly is not responsible for the information, including its credibility and completeness, contained on websites to which the above mentioned Site contains references.
Feedback & Complaints
Art.6. Through Space Assembly’s website customers/users can provide feedback on the services delivered by Space Assembly. They can share with us their opinion, impressions, suggestions or appeals.
Space Assembly undertakes to process the received feedback by informing the other party of the Incoming Number and the Response Time.
Customers/users agree that Space Assembly has the right to use the information from this feedback.
The data provided by the users is subject to protection by the Personal Data Protection Act.
Use “cookies” and interest-based advertising
Art.7.(1) The vendor uses Google Analytics and Facebook “cookies” on www.spaceassembly.com. They are used to:
- Comply the content of the site with the needs of users. For example: resources devoted to sections with little reader interest can be redirected to more read tabs.
- Inform users about content similar to what they are interested in. For example, readers can get suggestions on the Google Network and social networks to read posts related to those they read.
- Minimize or completely avoid unwanted advertising presence of the vendor. We want to be as compelling and respectful as possible to our clients and potential clients, so we can only consider targeting some advertising campaigns to users of relevant interests.
(2) By using the www.spaceassembly.com site, users consent to the storage and use of data in accordance with points 1 to 3 of Article 1 (1) above by using cookies, such as:
- Users can choose their data to not be used by Google Analytics at all, following this link . Thus, the supplier will not be able to perform the actions under items 1, 2 and 3 above.
- Users can delete their cookies after using www.spaceassembly.com. Thus, the supplier will not be able to perform the actions under items 2 and 3 above.
- Users can switch their ad settings across the Google Network by entering the Google Help Center. From there, users can completely block ads from www.spaceassembly.com or block these ads from www.spaceassembly.com, which are based on interest.
- Additionally there are different apps that completely hide all search or social network ads. If users do not want to see any ads on the Internet, this may be a good solution.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Art.9. All disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions are resolved voluntarily on the basis of mutual concessions. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, disputes shall be referred to the competent Bulgarian court, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute.
Art.10. For all issues not covered by these General Terms, the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation in force apply.